Terms and conditons
Your use of any of the services offered by proxystore.net, is contingent upon your adherence to the following terms of service, which we refer to as the agreement. proxystore.net reserves the right to update and refine the Agreement at any time without prior notice. By accessing or using the service, you are indicating that you are aware of the Agreement and consent to abide by it Failure to comply with the Agreement negates any service commitment on proxystore.net's end and may result in the termination of your membership.
Description of service and membership guidlines
proxystore.net provides customers with dedicated and shared proxy solutions, dedicated servers, vps and vpn solution that allow them to privately access the World Wide Web and to retrieve information contained on third party web sites, among other benefits. In exchange for this service, proxystore.net charges its members a monthly fee. Members must be at least 18 years old (or have the explicit permission of a parent/guardian) and capable to enter into a contract to use the services. Members must also provide current, complete, and accurate personal information when registering with the service and maintain it accordingly.
Member account, password, and security
To open an account, you must complete the registration process and successfully complete the payment authorization from our offered payment companies. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur through the use of your account and/or password. You agree to notify proxystore.net immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breaches.
It is proxystore.net's policy to respect the privacy of its members. proxystore.net will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Service, luding its contents, without your prior permission unless proxystore.net has reason to believe that such action is necessary to:
- (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- (2) protect and defend the rights or property of proxystore.net;
- (3) enforce the Agreement; or (4) to protect the interests of its other Members. proxystore.net may elect to provide certain demographic user information in aggregate form to third parties (that is, it will not identify you personally or compromise your own security). You agree that proxystore.net may access your account, luding its contents, as stated above or in order to respond to service or technical issues.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant that you will not utilize the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. By accessing any content (luding information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, or messages) through the proxystore.net Service, you warrant that:
- (1) you are the owner of such Content, or have been granted all the rights necessary from the Content owner, and
- (2) that the use of such Content will not infringe the intellectual property rights, or otherwise violate the rights, of any third party. By submitting Content to proxystore.net, you automatically grant proxystore.net (or warrant that the Content owner has granted) a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, duplicate, transmit, publicly display, publish, create derivative works of, distribute, or transfer any such Content, for any purpose whatsoever without any compensation to you.
YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE ONLY TO PERFORM WORK ON YOUR OWN BEHALF. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR COMMERCIAL USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE RESALE OF ITS SERVICES, IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED UNLESS WE OFFER PERMISSION. THIS RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO USERS WHO USE OUR RESELLER PLATFORM.
Personal and noncomercial use limitation
Any use of the proxies that might end up flagging the IP's is considered an abuse and may result in immediately ceasing the service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any materials, information, software, products or services obtained from this web site and services without the express written permission of proxystore.net, . and/or the rightful owner or licensor of such materials, information, software, products or services.You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws/regulations and are solely responsible for all the acts or omissions that occur through your account or password, luding the content of your transmissions through the services that we offer. You may not use the services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any proxystore.net site/service(s) (or the network(s) connected to any proxystore.net site/service(s)) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any proxystore.net Site/Service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any proxystore.net Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any proxystore.net site/services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the proxystore.net site/service(s). You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any of the legal rights of others;
- Publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material/information;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, luding e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service through password mining or any other means;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations luding, but not limited to, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States through the Service;
- Interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual's or entity's use and enjoyment of similar services;
- Violate proxystore.net's own copyrights or take any part of the service or its written components and manipulate or copy it for your own use.
proxystore.net has no obligation to monitor the services or any user's use thereof or retain the content of any user session. However, proxystore.net reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content. You will not use the services to collect, store, or use information about others for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized communications. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the proxystore.net Site/Service(s) automatically terminates.
Third party content
Any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials retrieved from third party web sites is not under the control of proxystore.net and proxystore.net is not responsible for the contents accessed from any site or any link contained in a linked site or any link site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changed or updates to such sites. proxystore.net does not imply endorsement of the content provided by other sites or any association with their operators.
Disclaimers/Limitation of liability
You agree to indemnify and proxystore.net, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees immune from any claim, demand, or damage, luding reasonable attorneys' fees, that are asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the services. You agree that we will respond to your complaints only with a refund for the current and remaining months of your Membership agreement.
proxystore.net may terminate your access to any part or all of the services and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, to be effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. proxystore.net may also terminate your account for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log in to the services for an extended period of time, as determined by proxystore.net. Upon termination of the service, your right to use the service immediately ceases. If you wish to terminate your account, your only recourse is to discontinue the use of the service. proxystore.net shall have no obligation to maintain any content in your account or to forward any unread or unsent workflow notification to you or any third party. This Agreement will continue to apply to all past use of the service by you, even if you are no longer using it.
No spam damages
proxystore.net will immediately terminate any account which it believes, through its own discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail. In addition, in cases where actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated se they are often difficult to quantify, you agree to pay proxystore.net liquidated damages of $5 for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk e-mail transmitted from or otherwise connected with your account; otherwise you agree to pay proxystore.net' actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
Prorietary rights to content
You acknowledge that Content luding, but not limited to, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Service, by proxystore.net, or proxystore.net' Advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way Content available through the Service and its associated Web sites, luding code and software.
Modifications to terms of service
proxystore.net reserves the right to change the Agreement or policies regarding the use of the Service at any time. You agree that notification will consist of posting an updated version of the Agreement on this Web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
The Service is currently accessible to Members for a monthly fee; however, proxystore.net reserves the right to modify the pricing structure in the future. proxystore.net will notify you of any fees associated with any portion of the Service, and will require you to subscribe to any such portion of the Service prior to charging you any fees.
You agree that proxystore.net may communicate with you, or with others on your behalf, via email, any similar technology, or regular mail for the purposes relating to your user account, the service, any software provided with the service or any other services provided now or in the future by proxystore.net or on proxystore.net behalf. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and proxystore.net with respect to the Service (excluding the use of any software which may be subject to an end-user license agreement) and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and proxystore.net with respect to the Service. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The section titles in the Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. All chats will be recorded for quality purposes.
According to EU VAT regulations our company is obliged to collect Value Added Tax (VAT) on payments of customers consuming our service within the European Union. If you consume our service, being a legal entity (B2B) in European Union and provide us with your valid VAT number, VAT will not be applied to your payment. If you are outside of the European Union, VAT will not apply.